How To Structure A Perfect SEO Optimized Page. Infographic
Lately, guys from QuickSprout produced so many infographics. The quantity not always converting to quality, right? But every next infographic we see coming from them makes even more sense than the previous one.
Another great piece from them telling readers about how to structure a perfect seo optimized page is here. Viewing it will show you how bad and good urls look like, what type of media you have to use, where to drop the keywords and how to create the title. Enjoy!
Here are the key takeouts:
– Use SEO-Frienly URL Extensions;
– Optimize the title;
– Use visual media;
– Link to authority websites;
– Drop keywords in first 100 words;
– Use related keywords;
– Optimize image file name and ALT-tags;
– Improve loading speed;
– Optimize your page for social sharing;
– Have a high word count for content;
– Use responsive code to adapt to different mobile devices;